Are you looking for a gutter cleaning company in Auburn, AL? You came to the right place!
Let’s be upfront, though: we are extremely biased. We want your business — no surprise there. So how can we convince you to choose The Clear Difference? Well, we can talk about out company, and we can talk about “the other guys”.
The Clear Difference: We’re licensed to operate in Auburn and Opelika. We didn’t take on a single job until we were legally allowed to conduct our business within city borders.
Our Competitors: Many local companies aren’t properly licensed to do business. It doesn’t take much time or money to get properly licensed. So would you want a company working on your home that didn’t even go through the first step of proper licensure? I don’t know about you, but we wouldn’t.
GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE
The Clear Difference: We’re fully insured. We have a $1 million dollar general liability policy per occurrence, with a $2 million dollar aggregate. We don’t plan on even having to use it – but it’s there if we need it.
Other Gutter Cleaning Companies in Auburn, AL: Many local companies choose to operate cheaper and with higher risk by not getting general liability insurance. What’s the best way for these illegitimate companies to save money? Simple — skip out on the insurance. Now, if even thing does wrong on your property, they could make a claim against your home insurance policy, which could make your premiums increase.
The Clear Difference:
- You can book a quote/cleaning online using our booking tool, or you can just call us if you find that easier. We’ll pick up on your first call, because no company should make you call multiple times to reach them.
- We’ll send you a text when we are on our way, with an ETA and a picture of your gutter cleaner so you know who to expect. We’ll show up on time (within our 1 hour window), or we’ll discount your services 10% for the inconvenience.
- We’ll pull up in our company vehicle with our brand’s advertising. We’ll be dressed in polos. We try to look as professional as possible at all times.
- We accept payment in three ways: cash, check, credit/debit card.
- We’ll send you a follow up text telling you that you cleaning in complete and to thank you for your business. We’ll be sure to text you again in 6 months to see if you’d like for us to come again.
The Other Guys:
- You can only call to book an appointment. You most likely will have to call a few times to reach someone.
- We won’t know exactly when they will be coming, cause you to have to wait around for hours. You don’t know who to expect.
- An old, beat up car will pull up. They guy(s) will be dressed in old, torn clothing.
- You can pay in cash or check, or maybe just cash as they want to keep everything under the table.
- They leave, and you never hear from them again.
GUTTER CLEANING PROCESS
The Clear Difference: We use ladders and our hands to remove debris/gunk out of your gutters. We then uses hoses to flush small debris down and to ensure that your gutters are flowing properly. We don’t want to splatter everything on your property by using a pressure washer or blower.
Our Competitors: Most small gutter cleaning companies will simply use blowers, vacuums, or pressure washers to clean your gutters. Your walls, roof, driveway, cars, plants, etc. will all be covered in the gutter debris from blowers and pressure washers. That’s simply moving the debris from one location on your property (the gutters) to another location on your property. Vacuums users won’t be able to confidently clean your gutters or flush them at all.